Ad ve Soyad:
Güvenlik Kodu :
The above given official social media accounts are the only ones that our rector uses.
Adviser to the Rector
Board of Directors
Legal Consultancy Department
Central Directorate of Circulating Capital
Vocational Schools Coordination Office
Conference Coordination Unit
Press and Public Relations Office
Department of Foreign Languages
Department of Turkish Language
International Relations Office
Department of Atatürk’s Principles and History of Turkish Revolution
Common Elective Courses Coordination Office
Iron and Steel Institute
Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences
Institute of Health Sciences
Institute of Social Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Letters
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Faculty of Theology
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Engineering
Safranbolu Fethi Toker Faculty of Fine Arts and Design
Safranbolu Faculty of Tourism
Faculty of Technical Education
Faculty of Technology
Faculty of Medicine
Hasan Doğan School of Physical Education and Sports
School of Health Sciences
School of Civil Aviation
School of Foreign Languages
Vocational School of Justice
Eflani Vocational School of Animal Production and Management
Eskipazar Meslek Yüksekokulu
The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey Vocational School of Technical Sciences
Safranbolu Vocational School
Vocational School of Health Services
Vocational School of Social Sciences
Yenice Vocational School
Student Affairs Department
Health, Culture and Sports Department
Administrative and Financial Affairs Department
Strategy Development Department
Directorate of Construction and Technical Works
Directorate of Personnel Department
Information Technology Department
TÜBİTAK National Support Programmes
Scientific Research Projects
Iron Kids Kindergarten- Daycare Center
Center for Students with Disabilities
Ethics Committee Report
Career Development Office
News about KBU
Teaching Certificate Program
Physical Education and Sports Program
Department of Painting and Music
Information Application Form
Double Major Programs
Distance Education Certificate Programs
Continuing Education Programs
TOMER Continuing Education Programs
Technical Support System
Double Major Programs
METHODS AND BASICS FOR STUDENT PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OF HIHER EDUCATION INSTITUTUIONS
Aim, scope, basics and definitions
Aim and scope
ARTICLE 1- (1) This directory is prepared for regulating part time employment of the students in universities within the 2547. article of Higher Education Law.
ARTICLE 2- (1)
These methods and basics are prepared according to 46. Article of 254
Law and 20
article of 5917
ARTICLE 3- (1)
ARTICLE 4 – (1) Departments give their list for part time employment needs to SKS until end of September.
(2) This list is send to rectorship for approval.
ARTICLE 5 – (1) The announcements are made in the websites of the relevant department.
(2) The announcement gives information in detail about the job, duties, documents etc.
ARCITLE 6 – (1) The following students can be part time employers
Students of the university except for special students and no-thesis program students.
Students with no discipline punishments.
Students who do not have a salary
Students who have the necessary abilities and qualities for the specific job announced
Student who did not freeze their semester or who are
Students who are in their supposed semester (those who do not prolong their year of education)
(2) Martyr and Veterans children are not required to meet the criteria above
Selection of Students and Approval
ARTICLE 7 – A commission evaluates the necessary conditions and sends the list to the rector for approval.
ATRICLE 8 – (1) A contact is made between the student and the rectorship
(2) The contract can be renewed if the student requests and the university approves.
Weekly, Monthly Work time, Administrative and Economic regulations
ARTICLE 9 – (1) The maximum work time for a part time student is 15 hours per week.
(2) The work time schedule is determined by the department officials.
(3) If needed by the department the part time student has to work on holidays and at nights where deparment’s normal worktime take place.
(4) Part time students are not considered as workers for the government institutions.
(5) The social rights of the part time students are regulated by the law 5510.
(6) The salary of the students per hour is determined by the university within the directory of 4857
(7) The salaries are paid by the relevant departments.
Work definition and change
ARTILCE 10 –(1) The department defines the work and prepares the work schedule, and lets the student know beforehand.
(2) The department officials can change the duties of the part time student. However, the part time students cannot be used in heavy works such as cleaning, carrying and such.
ARTICLE 11 – The students has to be in their workplace at the exact time and periods. They cannot leave before these periods.
Behaviour, duties and responsibilities of the part time students
ARTICLE 12 – (1) Students cannot be in acts which will humiliate the relevant department.
(2) The students have to be respectful towards their colleagues and directors. They have to finish their duties on time and objectively.
(3) The students have to complete their duties as ordered by their directors.
(4) The students have to oblige with the office rules and regulations
(5) The students have to protect the government material and get ready to duties at all times.